Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 8

I lost 6lbs! I feel more of a reward because I know that I am doing it the old fashion way. My workout was fun today. I played outside in the snow why my husband and son for an hour. When we finished my toes, legs, arms, and face was frozen. I really wanted to eat out so I made sure that throughout the day I ate the minimal amount of calories so that I had enough calories left over to eat the tilapia tacos at Twisted Taco.

Meals Today:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal Crisp Cereal
Lactaid Milk
Whole Wheal Bread
Dinner:
Twisted Taco
Tilapia Tacos
Mexican Rice
Tortilla Chips
Salsa

These meals calculated out to equal 1468 calories. You can still have some of the foods you like but you have to be very mindful of what you eat and how much you eat. It's really all about portion control.

~Enhancing my life by losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment