Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 21

I am supposed to start my Jillian Michaels challenge tomorrow. I do the shred-it and abs. I will do the shred-it every day and the abs 5 days a week. I might even add in a running exercise on the week.

Wish me Luck and Pray that I get through the next 8 weeks. In order to maximize my challenge, I will probably purchase lean cuisine meals or healthy choice. I will juice in the morning and eat breakfast items like whole wheat toast. an egg, bacon, whole wheat/oat cereal, or oatmeal, things like that. I just don't have alot of time to cook right now especially while I am in school but I don't want to continue to eat out.

I hope that I can see some significant amount of weight come off.

I CAN DO IT!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I know exercise is the one thing I have to kick up a notch. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete