Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 10

I got up and weighted myself this morning and it said I gained 5lbs. I hope it's only water weight because I will be totally disappointed in myself if it's not. I have been trying to decide if I will do a cleanse or detox and which one it will be. I looked up some on GNC's website but I don't feel comfortable doing a cleanse or detox if I don't know what's in it. So I decided to use Dr. Oz's Green drink as a detox. I will juice till dinner. I ordered my Jillian Michaels DVDs so they should be in this week or next week . When I start those, I am thinking about doing this juice'til dinner for two days out of the week for the next eight weeks just to see how it affects my body, exercise level, and how it makes me feel with my meals.

The recipe for the Green Drink is:

Ingredients
2 cups spinach
2 cups cucumber
1 head of celery
1/2 inch or teaspoon ginger root
1 bunch parsley
2 apples
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of 1/2 lemon

Directions
Combine all ingredients in a blender. This makes approximately 28-30 ounces, or 3-4 servings

This will help me detox and, with water, remove excess fluid.

Meals Today:
Breakfast :
Lunch:
Dinner:
Water:
Exercises:


Wish me luck!!!

~trying

No comments:

Post a Comment