Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3

So far so good! Today was good. I did get busy and forgot to eat. BIG NO-NO! When you start eating to get your metabolism up you have to eat several small meals throughout the day. When you skip one of those meals your body reacts. My body yelled at me by giving me a great BIG headache and said EAT SOMETHING!
What I ate:
Breakfast:
Green Tea
Whole Wheat Toast w/Smart Butter
Lunch:
Milk
Cereal
Dinner:
(Breakfast Sandwich)
2 Slices whole Wheat Bread
3 Slices Bacon
1 Large Egg
2tsp Apple Jelly
Snack:
Special K Honey Nut Bar
Goldfish (51 pieces)

SparkPeople calculated this to be 1,206 calories--I did well I am trying to stay under 1500 so I can loose weight.
I did 30 minutes on the bike. I did 10 more minutes than yesterday! Trying to get my stamina back!

I have been trying to get to bed by 11p. Last nite it was 12a. I'm getting closer and closer-it used to be 3am!!

No comments:

Post a Comment