Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 5

Today I got out of the house a got a few things done. Since I gained this weight I have become a hermit. I am going to try to get out the house at least once everyday so I can break this habit of closing myself off to the world. I ate well and today and got my workout in on my stationary bike. I need to get out and work out at the gym where I have a membership.


Meals Today:
Breakfast:
Whole Wheat Bread
1 Egg
Grapes
Jelly
 Bacon
Spread of Smart Butter
Fuze Drink


Lunch:
Tuna Salad, 1 cup
Crackers
Glass of Water


Dinner:
Tuna Salad
Crackers
Fuze


Looking at my menu tells me I need to drink more water.



* I just realized that I gave myself 4 months to lose which not a lot of time. I really need to push myself, as far as working out,  in order to see some real numbers lost!!!!!! I need to get crankin graduation is right around the corner.

~Enhancing my life by getting healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment