Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6

Today I tried the Tracy Anderson workouts that she has posted on YouTube. They are pretty intense. I think I will try to do those once a day to see if I see any change in my body. I just ordered the Jillian Michaels 6 weeks Abs and Shred-it with Weights. I will do both for 6-8 weeks plus my daily cardio and see if I have lost any weight or toned up.

Meals Today
Breakfast:
Bacon
Whole Wheat Toast
2 Eggs
Apple Jelly
Lunch:
Lean Cuisine Meatloaf/Mashed Potatoes
Kelloggs Bar
Crackers
Dinner:
Total Honey Almond Cereal
Kellogg's Granola
Milk
Lean Cuisine Meatloaf/Mashed Potatoes

Water

Spark People calculated this to be 1591 calories. I went over by 91 which s not too bad but I am trying to stay under 1500 to maximize weightloss.


~Enhancing my life by losing weight

No comments:

Post a Comment